– Encourage children in a nurturing and caring manner
– Partner with parents to ensure child is reaching their potential
– Qualified teachers that participate in ongoing training
– Create an environment that meets the child’s needs
– Consistent, gentle discipline offered in a positive way
– Designed for ages six weeks to 12 years.
– Curriculum based activities.
– Allow children to learn, explore and play.
– Promote the healthy growth and development of a child.
– Follow a consistent daily schedule and provide daily reports.
– Solid practices in safety
– Educational learning materials
– Indoor and outdoor areas
– Clean and inviting classrooms
– Areas for active play and quiet play